English Poem- Of Cloud

Of Cloud
Aktarul Islam
-----------
Cloud, the beautiful floating form of flame,
With great humbleness, I beg for pardon.
If I made a mistake while making love with you once again.
So please, don’t put a blame on me ,
On on the occasion of rain.
Nothing will go wrong, nothing will go in vain.
My unsteady mind might be a little bit insane,
Of thinking about you,
and being apart from you with heavy pain.
O, cloud you haste away too soon.
Can’t wait much to see the beauty of moon,
With me on the occasion of no rain.
On the moment of melancholy and bereavement,
I got myself lost in your absence.
I cry too much, but you always play pretend.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Myths and Realities Behind Modern Rajshahi City

বাংলা কবিতা- শিক্ষিত

Why Library Education Is Essential For Higher Educational Institutions in Bangladesh